The Yale YDME50 Pro smart lock is a smart and extremely convenient solutions for your home. You can have all the various access option to enter your home either via a PIN and RFID Card access.
- Various Access: YDME50 Pro has multiple options to access the lock- Fingerprint, Pin Code, RFID Card and Manual Key.
- Customization: The lock not only supports various pin codes, but users can also set time bound or one-time usage guest codes as well.
- Convenience: It can upgrade your existing door lock ( both LH & RH) and supports door thickness from 35 mm to 65 mm.
- Warning Alert: If someone tries to open or break the door with force or enters an incorrect access input more than 3 times consecutively, the door lock deploys a warning and disables authentication for 3 minutes to help prevent trespassing.
- Low battery alarm: It warns in case of low battery with alarm. No wires, no hassle and easy to replace, with 4 x AA batteries. The lock’s memory will also ensure all credentials and settings are retained when changing the batteries.
- Emergency power supply terminal: When the batteries are completely discharged, you can easily supply emergency power to the lock. Simply power up your lock with portable power source with USB port and open the lock with your preferred access type.